We have a big range of gourmet gluten free foods. Choose from sausages, burgers and meatballs. Today we are sharing a simple recipe for O’Flynn’s Gourmet Gluten Free Sausage Rolls. Our recipe for gluten free sausage rolls is perfect for anyone who is coeliac or gluten intolerant. Plenty of our Proper Sausages happen to be naturally gluten free including the Sweet Italian, Mexican Chorizo, Toulouse, Hot Italian. We have more traditional flavoured sausages with no gluten such as the Liam O'Flynn or Hodder's Lane. Find our full range at our stall in Cork's English Market or selected stores nationwide. Reccomendation: For O’Flynn’s Gourmet Gluten Free Sausage Rolls we recommend using "The Hodder's Lane" sausage for this recipe. This pork sausage is packed with flavour using sage & black pepper. The name comes from the street where the O'Flynn family originated on the North side of Cork City. Gluten Free Pastry: For a good gluten free puff pastry recipe click here for the Coeliac Association UK's recipe. If you want to buy pre-made puff pastry, we recommend Jus-Roll which you can find in many of the main shops.
O’Flynn’s Gourmet Gluten Free Sausage Rolls
- Choice of O’Flynn’s Gourmet Gluten Free Sausages
- Gluten Free Puff Pastry
- Cranberry Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Lightly grease baking tray.
- Cut your O’Flynn’s Gourmet Sausages to remove the meat from the skin.
- Roll out your gluten free pastry.
- Spread cranberry sauce on ¼ of the rolled-out pastry.
- Place the sausage meat on the pastry with the cranberry sauce.
- Form the pastry into a loose casing.
- Cut off any excess pastry.
- Place egg wash on ¼ of the sealed pastry. This will be the base of your Sausage Roll.
- Press down to ensure that the pastry is properly sealed. Coat the top of the Sausage Roll with egg wash. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds or seasoning of your choice.
- Place all Sausage Rolls on a baking tray. Place tray in oven for 25 minutes at 180° until all rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool for a little while.
- Serve and enjoy!
- We love to use a bit of Ballymaloe Relish as a dip for our sausage rolls! The delicious Ballymaloe Relish is also Gluten Free!