Pick up our gourmet range and learn how to make these superb sausage rolls at home. Tip: • We recommend using our Cracked Black Pepper sausage as your choice of gourmet sausage. We make this sausage using locally sourced pork with cracked black pepper. • Crumble and mix our black and white pudding.
O’Flynn’s Gourmet Sausage Rolls
- Choice of O’Flynn’s Gourmet Sausage
- O’Flynn’s Gourmet Black & White Pudding
- Puff Pastry
- Cranberry Sauce
- Bread Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Lightly grease a flat baking tray.
- Remove skin from sausage and roll out your pastry.
- Spread cranberry sauce on ¼ of the pastry and place sausage meat on the pastry and cranberry sauce.
- Mix in bread stuffing bread stuffing and sprinkle O’Flynn’s crumbled pudding.
- Slightly pack all ingredients together.
- Egg wash on next ¼ of pastry, this is the base of your sausage roll.
- Wrap pastry around ingredients once and cut off excess. Press down so that the pastry is sealed. Glaze the top of sausage roll with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds along top.
- Place on baking tray. Oven for 25 mins at 180° until golden brown.
- Take out, serve warm and enjoy!