A huge thank you to Malwina from 'My Kitchen Heaven' for creating this delicious Oven Baked Garlic and Herb Sausages dish! Malwina has previously created some amazing dishes for us already. We couldn't be happier that she has created yet another one using our Proper Sausages. Be sure to check Malwina out on Instagram and Facebook for some food inspiration! This dish is easy to create at home by using our delicious Garlic & Herb Sausages. Our Garlic & Herb Sausages are crafted with pork sourced from West Cork which is then mixed with a wonderful blend of roasted garlic and mixed herbs. You can find our Garlic & Herb Sausages at Cork's English Market or from selected stores nationwide.
Oven Baked Garlic and Herb Sausages
- 6 Garlic & Herb O’Flynn’s Gourmet Sausages.
- 2 Red Onions.
- 1 White Onion.
- 6 Medium Potatoes.
- 2 Garlic Cloves.
- 2 Carrots.
- 2 Beetroot.
- 1 Head of Garlic.
- Olive Oil.
- 1 tbsp of Honey.
- 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- 1 bottle of beer (330 ml)
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Place 2 toothpicks on either side of a potato.
- Cut potato crosswise into thin slices. Stop when your knife hits the chopsticks.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Mix together chopped garlic, pesto and salt in a bowl.
- Add in olive oil to make the mixture more loose.
- Place the mixture over the sliced potatoes. Be sure to completely coat the potatoes, spreading the mixture in between the slices.
- Place the coated potatoes on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the heated oven for approximately 50 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, prepare a marinate by mixing the honey, mustard, beer and garlic clove together.
- Cut up your carrots, onions, beetroot and cut your head of garlic in half.
- Place the chopped vegetables in an oven proof dish. Place the Garlic & Herb O’Flynn’s Gourmet Sausages on top of the vegetables.
- Place the marinate over the vegetables and sausages and toss it well to ensure everything is coated.
- Sprinkle some fresh rosemary on top of the mixture.
- Place in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Toss mixture regularly.